Amotion was created to share knowledge and experiences with visual media.
Founder Andrew J. O’Keefe II has a 20+ year career developing and creating original media.
OUTSIDE OF Amotion, Andrew has worked at MAPS PUBLIC BENEFIT CORPORATION, SINGULARITY UNIVERSITY, ANDROID JONES, TRIBE 13 GALLERY, TEMPLE OF VISIONS, SDI MEDIA
Media Consulting & Production
Archival Media Strategy
Want to see more? Pick your project type or select any tag.
What Our Clients Say
Andrew O’Keefe at Amotion is one of our museum’s key creative collaborators, serving both as our marketing partner and archival documentarian. As the MAH’s primary videographer and media producer, Andrew captures a wide variety of content, from exhibitions and festivals to vibrant community events. His beautiful and thoughtful work always reflects the color, energy, and spirit of his subjects, and his talents have helped us elevate our institutional brand through digital storytelling.
Robb Woulfe, Executive Director, Santa Cruz Museum of Art & History (MAH)
I have been involved with many media projects during my 50+ years of community building. I met Andrew via MAH and I have had him video Kathleen Crocetti’s Watsonville Brilliante Project, that will make Watsonville the Barcelona of America; Sandy Lydon’s talk about Chinese sailing across the Pacific in junks at the Chautaqua in Pacific Grove; Donna Mekis, Kathy Mekis Miller and Sandy Lydon speaking at the MAH about their iconic book; “Blossoms Into Gold: The Croatians of the Pajaro Valley.” All of these projects involved complex shoots and coordinating with various individuals and groups.
I am very very happy with Andrew’s professional and personal skills and plan to work with him, hire him for a long time.
George Ow, Jr. Senior Trustee, Ow Family Properties President, Community Arts and Empowerment
Marcus Bridgewater, CEO of Choice Forward & media personality behind Garden Marcus
Located in Aptos, California
Andrew J. O’Keefe II
Media Consulting & Production: Storytelling with visual media.
Where there is a story to be told, we develop and produce it, sharing the vision across various formats, whether short-form, long-form, in bits and pieces across the web or all of the above.
Our media process encompasses 5 steps:
- 1 – Ideation
- 2 – Pre-production
- 3 – Production
- 4 – Post-Production
- 5 – Distribution
Livestreaming: Storytelling with visual media for online audiences.
- When the need for growing audiences, fundraising, or scaling digital offers is required, we provide back-end technology solutions with integrated front-end audience solutions.
- Whether public or private, free or ticketed, we have solutions regardless of the platform(s).
- Services include interactive virtual experiences across platforms, hybrid in-person and virtual events, online-only events, and mixed live speakers with integrated media playback sessions.
Archival Content Strategy: Storytelling with archival media.
- Why not transform a static media collection into a dynamic online media library, goal-specific online campaign, or ticketed experience?
- Most individuals and organizations have media collections of physical and born-digital media, where the media itself already has a story to tell. Creating media blending your organizational needs with the spirit of the archival content is our specialty.