Amotion was created to share knowledge and experiences with visual media.
Founder Andrew J. O’Keefe II has a 20+ year career developing and creating original media.
OUTSIDE OF Amotion, Andrew has worked at MAPS PUBLIC BENEFIT CORPORATION, SINGULARITY UNIVERSITY, ANDROID JONES, TRIBE 13 GALLERY, TEMPLE OF VISIONS, SDI MEDIA
Archival Media Strategy
Want to see more? Pick your project type or select any tag.
Located in Aptos, California
Andrew J. O’Keefe II
Video Production: Storytelling with visual media.
Where there is a story to be told, we develop and produce it, sharing the vision across various formats, whether short-form, long-form, in bits and pieces across the web or all of the above.
Our media process encompasses 5 steps:
- 1 – Ideation
- 2 – Pre-production
- 3 – Production
- 4 – Post-Production
- 5 – Distribution
Livestreaming: Storytelling with visual media for online audiences.
- When the need for growing audiences, fundraising, or scaling digital offers is required, we provide back-end technology solutions with integrated front-end audience solutions.
- Whether public or private, free or ticketed, we have solutions regardless of the platform(s).
- Services include interactive virtual experiences across platforms, hybrid in-person and virtual events, online-only events, and mixed live speakers with integrated media playback sessions.
Archival Content Strategy: Storytelling with archival media.
- Why not transform a static media collection into a dynamic online media library, goal-specific online campaign, or ticketed experience?
- Most individuals and organizations have media collections of physical and born-digital media, where the media itself already has a story to tell. Creating media blending your organizational needs with the spirit of the archival content is our specialty.